Winter holidays in the Bavarian Forest
- Fabulous descents for skiers and snowboarders in the ski areas
- Großer Arber
- As well as smaller ski lifts in the neighbourhood of Grafenau like
- Skilift Kadernberg in Schönberg
- Skilift in Neuschönau-Waldhäuser
- Skilift Eppenschlag-Fürstberg u.v.m.
- Enjoyable, relaxing snow-shoe tours through the snowy winter forest;
- Sleigh rides for the whole family on wonderful toboggan runs
- Countless prepared Langlauf tracks of all grades of difficulty
- Relaxing walks on cleared winter paths
- Curling or skating in the Grafenau Kurpark
The Bavarian Forest: a paradise for cross-country skiers
All the tracks are free to use. If you want to travel on your Langlauf skis right through the Bavarian Forest, you can do this on the Bayerwald-Loipe. Not far from our hotel are the Langlauf Centres of Rosenau, Mauth and Finsterau.
Experience the fascination of winter in the Bavarian Forest National Park.
Wander through the still, snow-bedecked woods and enjoy the wonderful, wintery, peaceful atmosphere on the peaks of the Rachel and the Lusen, far from the ski slopes. It doesn’t get any more idyllic than this; pure winter magic.
Holiday in the Winter Paradise of the Bavarian Forest